WEBINAR (WELDING SIMULATOR IR4.0)May 3, 2021
Xiris Weld Monitoring CameraAugust 25, 2021
Stealth Reusable Mask P3 (N95/N99) respirator & Twin Filter Replacement
• Highest filtration efficiency at 0.3 microns – 99.999% offering protection against silica dust, weld fumes, asbestos, oils, mists, aerosols.
• Lowest breathing resistance of any half mask on the market for maximum comfort & less condensation build-up.
• Sleek unobtrusive design to accommodate visors, helmets, spectacles/goggles & other PPE.
• Large downward facing exhaust for non-misting or steaming of goggles.
• Latex & silicone-free TPE medical grade face seal so it can be worn for 8+ hours
• Exhalation valve for heat and moisture removal and low breathing resistance
• Double strap harness
• Latex and silicone-free seals
• Supplied with replaceable pleated filters
• Size: S/M & M/L
• Bacteria/viruses • Airborne particles • Oil aerosols • Mists • Welds • Fumes • Dust • Asbestos • Plaster • Concrete • Silica dust
• Breathing resistance (per minute): 1.2mbar@30L max / 4.2mbar@95L max
• Inward leakage: < 2% • Filtration Efficiency: > 99.95%
• Challenge 1,000,000 particles arrested: > 98% stopped
• Breathing resistance: > 3.3 times lower
• HSA dealer’s license: ES0001822
• Weight: 131g
TWIN FILTER REPLACEMENT PACK:-
Product Description:- Pack of 2 ® P3 (R) filters for use with the ® Reusable Safety Mask. The filters use exclusive HEPAC (High Efficiency Particulate Air Composite) Media within the construction of the pleated P3R filters provide high filtration performance at low pressures. These filters have the highest efficiency and lowest breathing resistant filters on the market, exceeding EN43/EN40 standards and CE approved. Product Features:
• Exclusive HEPAC (High Efficiency Particulate Air Composite) design
• High efficiency and low breathing resistance
• Robust composite media with particulate filter
• Highest efficiency and lowest breathing resistant filters on the market,
• Exceeds EN43/EN40 standards and CE approved.