The V-WAC Single Weld Gauge can be used to measure undercut at the toe of the weld for both butt welds and fillet welds. It has a number of other purposes which make it versatile. It can be used to measure weld cap height and can estimate the size of porosity with the inbuilt porosity comparator. As porosity is often assessed as the number of pores per a given length the V-WAC has a 25mm calibrated section so this assessment can be made. The V-WAC Single Weld Gauge can measure undercuts / Pits to 6mm, Crowns to 6mm by 0.5mm Increments, check porosity, and crown height.
• Be made of Stainless Steel, and the surface brushed treatment.
• Laser Scale, so clear to read and the high accuracy.
• Be finished by multi process technology.
• Very durable, used the thickness design.
• Depth: 0-6mm
• Welding height: 0-6mm
• Aperture control: 1.5mm/3mm
• Number of holes: per 25mm
• Use to: Checks undercut, crown height, porosity, pits
• Only Metric • Stainless Steel
1 x V-Wac Gage 1 x Synthetic bag 1 x Operation Instruction Manual